- Title: President
- Hometown: Sacramento, CA
- My favorite aspect of living in Northern California: The beauty and diversity.
- Professional Background: In addition to being president of HR Done Right, Laurie has led the team at Benefits Done Right for more than 25 years. She is a results-driven, compassionate and compliance oriented broker who partners with companies to recruit and retain top talent. Many business owners refer to Laurie as a key partner and trusted advisor with a depth of industry knowledge. Laurie is a Certified Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Professional. Her agency has received a “Healthiest Employer” award from the Sacramento Business Journal and Laurie is a past recipient of the Broker of the Year award from the Sacramento Association of Health Underwriters.
- Why I founded HR Done Right: In an ever-changing compliance intensive environment HR has taken a front seat. We are going to be there for our clients.
- Title: Senior Advisor
- Hometown: Sacramento, CA
- My favorite aspect of living in Northern California: Our amazing weather.
- Professional Background: In addition to being a senior advisor for the HR Done Right team, Jessica is COO of Benefits Done Right. Jessica brings a wealth of human resource and operational management expertise to her role at HRDR. She holds two valuable industry certifications: Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and Professional in Human Resources - California (PHRca). Clients appreciate Jessica’s HR and business expertise and excellent client service.
- Why I enjoy providing Human Resource services: People are the most important asset in any business, and complying with the complexities of managing human capital is critical to business success. We’ve been a trusted partner managing their benefit programs for more than 20 years; it’s a privilege to now partner with our clients in all aspects of their human resource needs.
- Title: HR Consultant
- Hometown: Roseville, CA
- My favorite aspect of living in Northern California: I enjoy the relaxed Northern California lifestyle, centered on family life and the outdoors. Having so much to see and do - right in our own backyard - has made me proud to call Northern California my home. We are truly fortunate to live in such a great state.
- Professional Background: Julie brings more than 20 years of human resource experience to the HR Done Right team. She is president of the Sacramento Area Human Resource Association, where she has also served as Vice President of Professional Development. She holds three industry designations: Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Professional in Human Resources - California (PHRca) and Society for Human Resource Management Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP). Julie received her bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from the University of Phoenix. Julie is also an instructor for UC Davis’ Extension program Effective Performance Management and the HR Certification Institute certification preparation course for HR professionals. She is a trusted voice in the HR community and has been featured in local radio as well as state and national publications, addressing topics such as workplace violence, paternity leave, and the Fair Labor Standards Act to name a few.
- Why I enjoy providing Human Resource services: Every day in Human Resources is different and interesting. It’s especially rewarding taking time to understand the bigger picture of an organization and/or department and their unique needs and goals. Understanding each business I work with, allows me to “think outside the box” to assist employees, managers, and company leaders to achieve their personal and professional goals.